What John used to evalute his bussiness, on android…
John Collen, a friend of mine was stuck in the management of his growing online business. Here is what he used to super-charge his business. Small businesses could target doubling sales with the effective use of useful business apps for Android, iPhone and other Smart Phones. They can do marketing and sell through mobile apps, which would help them reach an ever-increasing population of internet visitors looking for exactly what the business has to offer.
The fact that people are becoming highly attached to their Smartphones signifies an opportunity of connecting with them through their mobile phones. Every person you see has his or her phone with him or her almost all the time. Hence, communicating with them is much faster when you do it through mobile media.
The use of mobile phones is further enhanced by the presence of powerful business apps. Many functions which could only be traditionally done using a desktop personal computer, are now possible with apps installed on mobile phones. Sending an email, for example, which was only possible using a computer before, is now possible with smart cell phones. Try Bhim App on https://bhimapps.us
As long as you are connected to the Internet, you can do a lot more than the basic functions with your phone. You can update your customers with your latest products or services through email. With your small business apps, you can directly send a notification containing information about your latest promotional offers. Check WhatsApp themes.
Apps, in reality, are becoming very applicable for the development of small businesses. They are among those tools that are very convenient and effective to use without worrying about the costs involved in acquiring them. Though some might not be free, you will be guaranteed with prices that are friendly to your budget.
Ten of the Most Popular Small Business Apps
Here are the top ten small business apps that every entrepreneur must consider using:
- Evernote – this is an app that can be better than a secretary. Instead of having someone to write down all your important notes, you can run the app to have your text, photos, videos, notes and other things recorded and organized. You can take note of the ideas that you want to keep and have the capability to review them when necessary.
- Google Drive – this lets you edit documents from your computer onto your Smartphone or tablet. Hence, you can manage files on the go.
- FormMobi – this app allows users to collect and distribute data from and to any mobile device. Some of its features enable users to capture pictures, record audio, create sketches and collect signatures.
- Bump – this makes it possible for small business owners to create virtual business cards. Users can share their contact information as well as their photos and other files by bumping two mobiles together.
- Tripit – this app is most useful for business travelers. It provides weather updates and accurate directions. It also enables users to keep track of their trip arrangements.
- LocalVox – this app is best for marketing. It helps distribute information very quickly into different social media networks, websites, and other online channels.
- Expensfy – this is a great partner when taking a trip. This app will help you keep track of your expenses.
- Asana – this app enables proper management of work and personal projects as well as events.
- InDinero – this app can help entrepreneurs in terms of monitoring the business cash flow and managing day-to-day expenses.
- Square – this lets your Smartphone accept credit card payments.
All of these small business apps will certainly transform your Smartphone from being just a device to being a useful business accessory.
Did you know that you can have a business app for yourself, allowing you to directly offer value-added products and services that are unique to your own business? You can do so without investing an arm and a leg, and with no programming or coding whatsoever. With over 70 powerful mobile app features, your own business app on iPhone, Android, iPad and html5 mobile website, you can reach your visitors on their smartphone devices and expand your sales.